|Prepositions Lessons||Printable PDF version||Answer Key|
Name______________         Class:_____________         Date:_____________
Topics: Simple prepositions, prepositional phrases.
Test duration: 30 minutes.
Don't get stuck on an answer you don't know. Skip it, and go back to it later.
Select the best option from the choices given:
1. Artists have been painting pictures of animals ____________ centuries.
2. Some people long _______ the way things used to be years ago.
3. Science is the result ________ people trying to understand the world around them.
4. Will you be going _______ the group?
5. Every morning, I listen _____ the radio.
6. _______ 2000, I have been a college student.
7. I have never been so insulted _______ a fellow student.
8. What were the directions ______________?
9. ___________________there is a small cabin to stay in.
10. Thomas went ______________ the gift shop to get there.
11. My house is __________________ near the school.
12. Were you ____________________ the store with me?
13. Billy found his dog _________________ the woods.
14. Sally and Jane have been _____________________ each other all day.
15. You are the only one______________________ your grades.
16. Sarah, do you _____________ ghosts?
17. We will have to go _____________ the building to get there.
18. I went there _________ some peace and relaxation.
19. I take Pilates classes ____________ my school.
20. ____________________ we had to use candle light to see.