The Typing Club is a huge group of interactive lessons and tutorials intended for beginning to intermediate typists.
It is perfect for older children and even adults, as the lessons are presented in a more grown-up format.
Each of the 100 lessons can be accessed at any time. Every lesson is presented as a typing exercise, and contains diagrams for recommended finger placement.
Lessons explaining new concepts come with simple, easy-to-understand instructions so students have some guidance on techniques they aren’t familiar with.
Even for students who have learned the techniques, Typing Club can provide a valuable outlet for practice and sharpening of skills.
- Topics Covered: Alphabet, Capitalization, Punctuation, Numeracy, Symbols
- Statistics Presented: WPM (Words Per Minue), Accuracy, High Scores, Time Practicing
- Number of Activities: 100
- Difficulty: Easy
- Activity Speed: Slow
- Special Education compatibility: High
- Accompanying Illustrations: Highlighted Fingers
- Overall Quality: High